Monday, February 14, 2011

Invitation For Deceased Aniversary

arrived in Limbe on the coast of Cameroon

After full days of bushcamp ... means tend to stay away from any inhabited place, Maximus sent me finally message. In short all good, strong experience in the real jungle, look for more telephone contact and tell you more. I continue with the grueling ups and downs, today I felt the pressure and had a maximum of 90 ... I start to get a little 'tired, I'll write soon everything I'm learning about malaria. So as to be least helpful to those who are preparing to leave for places where the parasite lives. I realize that here you do not know and this can be a problem, I'm experimenting with it directly.
messages that I hope I do not have to repeat, are not contagious! If you do not want to live a healthy life with passion, but this is not evil from spreading!
I greet you waiting for news from Africa.

Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment