Sunday, January 23, 2011

1950's Women In Girdles And Stockings

Niger Delta ... Massimo

My dear Jambo, Friday, I did all the exams and at least now I have a clinical picture much clearer, released today your photos ... beautiful also because I can hear the sounds, smells, temperatures. Today is the first day I feel better, I know I'm on the road to recovery and will soon overtake, I think that Cameroon is perfect. I did meet some special people that we want to give a hand to the Children Village, you know here is easier to have vision of what is being organized around the goodwill and enthusiasm of the people ... until we arrive in England and only the fact that you take the time to understand how to help BACKTOBASICS is a privilege .. if you could photograph the good intentions of those who I met, would probably have the intensity of the images that you send us. Sure miss your favorite model ... ... hihhihi but now is being returned. I hold you strong my friend, enjoy the road and take care of yourself ... nonsense to expect the that is within me or I'll take it!
Your travel companion
Max





























0 comments:

Post a Comment