Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brazilian Waxgalleries

last bush-camp in Milan .. Massimiliano .. the last part is for Tia & Juan. And thanks to those who we simply take time.

Arriving at each new city
the traveler finds his past that he did not know to have more:
the foreignness of what you are no longer
or not you have more
awaits the passage in places east frogs and not owned.

Italo Calvino, from "Invisible Cities"

Hello, I'm Max,
today I decided to hasten the time to return to Africa because otherwise it becomes difficult psychologically live suspended between not wanting to leave a mental journey and reminds me that my company codes of conduct that recognizes me .. Between the person I'm traveling and discovering what they have always been. Then as time goes on, the more I fear the reaction of people when they know what I had ... them is all much easier, although in a more complicated. A paradox is only apparent.
back I realized that many people are building this project, some dear friends and some strangers (Currently) that thanks to word of mouth have invested the time to see how and if possible to help the project. This is bringing attention to the Children Village and is the main thing. But let me thank those who without knowing devotes its attention to us. In the past I would have expected to obtain a concrete result, today I realize that this is already a concrete result and extraordinary. That was the point of the network and there are those here in anonymity who really spends to help build something beautiful that you know you good.
Thanks potervelo account before you leave to say for yourself!
And thanks to those who I have provided home. I've changed since I came because my 4 apartments is rented for another year ... if I get in game and I really do not think of going back. With Hercules and Mina, thanks to Carol and Ombretta Alessandro and thanks to Karim ... and of course my mother .. think we spent three days in the house and has not happened for about 20 years ... strange but nice .. this is also backtobasics ..
Now I'll put some pictures of Juan and Tia which bushcamp joke about, the places where we were and we will be forced to field ... I would say that here in Milan I went to luxury .. Come back do not find myself because I'm back in America and in the end I will miss.
Tia and Juan unluckly I will not find you at my back to Africa, I am sure we will find again somewhere in others times... I will miss you and thank you for sharing those steps of life... amazing... good,good... look my bushcamp here... not so bad isn't?







Take care my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment