Thursday, January 27, 2011

How To Fix The Webcam On Oovoo

from a true friend, a true artist ... backtobasics soul. My

I wish this blog was to showcase the people, events, situations Backtobasics, that has to do with the return of the Essence, ... sharing the vision can lead you to discover beautiful things ... new ... then write us, tell us the characters, activities ... no matter that are not part of the network, it will do if they want ... but give us a good example! This allows us, among other things, to always have new news from Africa, even when we fail to communicate. and believe me sometimes it's just impossible. I start with a friend, tell us your:

ok, I should call Dj Fede ... but I do not use titles amongst friends. Also because I know him as an actor, acrobat, canatante, trainer ... everything comes out well and they take on. Really.
also thank Federico Faggioni Back2basics I started to think, he made important decisions and courageous. He changed region, city, status (now married to the beautiful Sun) ... when we must make some progress (one of the pillars of our team) maybe takes a little 'more to join us ... work and play in Milan's is a bit 'more uncomfortable .. but decided for a life with less comfort, more nature, other rhythms. More true. One of the instigators of the project, a close friend to me ... that it is our soundtrack right??
access the link, press play and look at the pictures while listening to music ... change much energy. One can sense the best African experience ... for whom there never has been, of course ...

Bravo Faith, Thank you Faith. appearance and other reports ...

Massimiliano ... Below is the link ... Listen to us!
http://soundcloud.com/dj-federico-f/afrotripset-part1

0 comments:

Post a Comment