Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can H-pylori Make Low Platelets

Jonas Brothers: Joe Jonas is sexy to Details


Joe Jonas wants to win back fans of the Jonas Brothers! He will in a few months with his solo project, but already began to tease with a sexy photo shoot for Details Magazine . Joe Jonas is the protagonist of the cover of the April issue of Details Magazine. Joe Jonas interview with Details puts the record straight about the future of the Jonas Brothers "The Jonas Brothers are not breaking down, we just took a break. With my project I hope to win back fans who have grown up and say, 'You know what, I do not care much the Jonas Brothers'. I hope they say, 'Hey this is cool music, I'm glad to hear it and do not embarrass me'. "
Joe's new album will allow him to address new issues : "My fans are growing up, I'm growing. I spent a lot of things. There are stories that I could not tell. When you're typing with three other people, do not end up making music that is mediocre, but some do things that are expected ". About the solo project says "I wanted to do something that you can hear in a disco or dance you do, something fun, something that is me. But in a sense I was a little 'scared because I did not want to offend my brothers ". That inspired Joe to make his own music has been Nick Jonas: "I wanted to really make a solo project. My brother Nick has made it one. It is not was a success as ... ". At this point Joe corrects the aim not to draw attention to the astounding sales of non-Who I Am: "I hoped to be a success. It was something I did for him, something they really believed. And that's what I wanted to do too ". Details
With Joe Jonas is also talk of affairs of the heart . Joe confesses that his heart was broken by a mysterious woman ('she's not a saint and she's not what you think, she's an actress'): "I will not say his name, but I had a relationship and we were trying to work out of things and she I left ". Regarding the relationship with Ashley Greene says "I think it works because she puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule and came to my concerts. She came to South America in places where I can not even pronounce the name ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment