Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Small Plastic Joint Rolling Machine

Selena Gomez is from David Letterman


Selena Gomez yesterday ended his long day at work going to the talk-show host David Letterman . The program was recorded yesterday, but will aired in the U.S. tomorrow morning (in Italy we will see him Thursday on Sky One). Selena Gomez for the David Letterman Show chose an elegant gown with jewels Pucci House Silkiner. Uh, and also brand new extensions!
Selena Gomez is in New York to promote his new single "Who Says . Selena yesterday was a guest of two radios. During the chat with Z100 radio (which we showed here ) Selena Gomez also spoke of his relationship with Justin Bieber, saying that in a way that understands Belieber have it with you. He said: "I do not feel that they are doing anything wrong. I have been best friends with him for a long time. It hurts me, but I try not to focus on that. I have a beautiful family and great fans. In a sense, I understand. I loved Jesse McCartney, I was obsessed with him. He went out with Katie Cassidy when he was 16 or 17 years. I hated, absolutely hated it because I wanted to be with him. I had as a screen saver on your computer! I just did a movie with Katie and she is one of the nicest people I've known ". Justin Bieber is the new Jesse McCartney, Selena Gomez is the new Katie Cassidy: Do not hate because you may later make a film with her :-D
Selena Gomez a few days ago was the guest of Ryan Seacrest to present the world premiere of his new single Who Says (te we talked about here ). But Ryan had forgotten to ask you a question, and so a few days ago called on the phone to make him Selena. Selena Gomez was on the set of Wizards of Waverly Place, but found a minute to answer the curiosity of Ryan Seacrest . There were rumors that Selena had a crush on the singer Jason Mraz : Is there any truth in this? As usual, very little. Selena says: "My record company asked me how male artist I'd like to do a duet. I I said that would come from a heart attack if I could work with Jason Mraz ".
Ryan Seacrest then asked if Selena Gomez her boyfriend Justin Bieber was disappointed that she thinks of another for a duet . Selena replied wryly "Not that I know of. Indeed, indeed I think he felt relieved ". LOL! It's great that Selena does not take itself too seriously :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment