Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Is The Goodie In Condom Machines

Demi Lovato is back on Twitter


Demi Lovato is back ... on Twitter :-D If I remember the Twitter account for Demi Lovato was mysteriously suspended just before you did the star in hospital. Demi is better now and is ready to reopen his direct line with the fan on @ ddlovato . Demi wrote yesterday: "Guess who's back? I love you guys so much. Your support is incredible. I am moved and I thank you so much. " Here side can see the new photos Demi chose as the default image on Twitter.
Demi Lovato devoted fans another message Change . After that a few days ago (that you've shown here), now Demi spoke again to the fans to explain the significance of his new tattoo. Demi says: "I want to show something I did recently for my fans. The trip that I made and the support of my fans has been so significant that I wanted to thank them in a way that can not be forgotten. I got a heart on the wrist, along with written Stay Strong. The heart is something that my fans are drawn on their wrists while I was in the clinic. Some have even made tattoos. I wanted to tell you that I will never forget all of that and will look every day. I love you ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment