Thursday, March 17, 2011

Very Sore Gums After Wisdom Tooth Extraction

Selena Gomez says the statue of Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez knows how to distinguish the real from imitation Justin Bieber ... even if it is a perfect clone as the waxworks of Madame Tussauds which were lodged on past (click here to see those in London and New York). Access Hollwyood met Selena event Disney's Kids and Family Upfront and showed a picture of Justin on the side of his statue, asking if he was able to recognize the original. Selena says: "Daiiii is easy, they made it last year and he has grown a lot since then. I know my real Justin. " interview Selena says she wants to be known for his career and not for its love stories. Selena says he will do a tour, he will record his third album and then dedicate the film. It sichiara sorry end of Wizards of Waverly and the new generation of stars Disney Channel says: "It exciting to see them at the beginning of something, but it's also very exciting because I was there, I was Bella, was Zendaya. I hope you have fun ".
Selena Gomez speaks with Justin Bieber E! News , which reflects on the relationship a bit 'morbid Belieber that binds to their idol : "I understand, for me it was the same thing with the N * SYNC and Jesse McCartney. I wanted to go out with them, so I understand. Even if it hurts I understand ". And the star of Shake It Up says: "I feel like an old lady. I can not move so well! "
A Disney Upfront Selena Gomez was in fact performed along with Bella Thorne, Zendaya and the rest of the cast of Shake It Up . Selena sang and broke the code of the program revived live with the choreography of the boys Shake It Up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment