Thursday, March 17, 2011

Floating Arm Trebuchet Free Guide

Selena Gomez talks to David Letterman by Justin Bieber


Selena Gomez last night was the talk-show host David Letterman to promote the release of his new single "Who Says. But David could not resist the temptation to ask her something of her relationship with Justin Bieber ... The interview was open talking about the fact that now is an adult Selena . Sel commented "Everyone says it's exciting and it becomes an adult, but has not changed nothing. I still live with my parents. They are a safety net, I like them at my side in case something happens ". David tells her that the only thing he wanted to do in 18 years was to leave home, but Selena says: "My mom is very sweet to me. And also my stepfather ".
Selena Gomez then announces proud to have finally got the license : "I've got a car when I was 16 and remained there in the corner for two years. Now I can drive my Ford Escape hybrid . David asks what a hybrid car and Selena Selena replied candidly: "I have no idea" . LOL!
David Letterman pulls out a photo exhibition to Selena and asks if he can show . She says: "It's so cute, sure," . We see Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber at the party's post-Oscar Vanity Fair. David asks if they come together. She says "It was a sort of prom" . Selena then says that she and Justin have known each other two years and at the request of Dave explains how they met: "His manager called my mom, who is my manager ..." . David interrupts: "I thought Justin was the boy who brought the papers to your house ". David Letterman returns to ask if they come together and once again not responding Selena Gomez: "We've known for a long time and it's nice to have someone by your side who knows what you're going through" . Then he laughs. And David says: "This is not my first rodeo .... Can you tell me about it. I can understand having regard to your circumstances that do not want to talk, but ... good luck. "
In the final part of the interview tells the story of Selena in Germany interviewer asked her if she loved yoga and she had understood 'yogurt', resulting misunderstandings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment