Thursday, March 17, 2011

Menstruation Blood Thick Fleshy Matter

Selena Gomez: I'll do a tour in my tribute to Britney Spears


Selena Gomez these days is in New York for the Launch of Who Says lives and busy day. Yesterday he attended a Disney event, as we showed here , but it was also host of MTV's The Seven . Selena wore a chic black suit. Selena talked about his upcoming tour, and he anticipated that there will be a tribute to Britney Spears : "We will do a tribute to Britney. She is the princess of pop, and then we will make a mash-up of some song. "
Selena Gomez is not working on the musical front. Next summer will be released in the U.S. Monte Carlo, the comedy with Leighton Meester, Cory Monteith and Katie Cassidy. Selena says: "It was fun. We were three girls and three boys ... but they were very nice, but us girls are never out with them. We were always together, me, Katie and Leighton ". The Seven
MTV Selena Gomez made a surprise showing of a movie when a child was involved in The Barney Show. Selena starring the puppet says "It was very nice" . Sel also answers questions from fans. What is your weirdest habit you have? "I do not know, maybe the fact that I eat all the time" . He manages to find time for herself? "We I try to find time for me and my friends, if not crazy ". A boy then asks if he wants to go to prom with her. She asks him when he is. He says in June, but she could be on tour so you probably will not accompany

0 comments:

Post a Comment