Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Should I Wish My Ex Merry Christmas

Cristina Cattaneo

Cristina does the pathologist.
is working in these days of Yara who was only 13 years, and the rest we know.
When I heard that she would be doing the autopsy investigation I thought, is in good hands the little girl, because Cristina is a tostissima in his work, it is she who lost lives back together, that restores dignity to victims, giving justice to the dead (I know ... I know ... i should find other culprits, but ...)
Cristina has a rare gift, as well to the undoubted ability purely medical, it is able to feel compassion (join others' suffering) in the purest way, she managed to put in place the victim and does so with absolute stubbornness, a determination that does not escape, no errors, no can safely ignore.
The same stubbornness and determination that brought her to the same age as the girl Yara to put up a kennel in the middle of nowhere in the country of his grandmother in the countryside Alexandria, where the lives of dogs, and do not stray, and is still worth less than a bunch of grapes, and I know what I say.
Please read his books, are a good read for us and for animals that you continue to heal and to love without posing problems for species, all lives are ...

If you want, just type his name on google, I purposely do not put links here, I just wrote what I think with hard work, what I feel. My heart is quite heavy but I wanted to write because it is right to do so. Point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment